The 8th Annual EvertonUSA #SpringBreakEverton Trip – March 14-17th , 2019
Some people’s idea of a perfect vacation is a warm beach, others like snow but here at EvertonUSA we prefer the warmth of Goodison Park, a cold pint and the heat of a huge Everton matchup! After turning Everton into America’s Team, our sites are set on making Liverpool the new Cancun for Evertonians of all ages so join us for another epic EvertonUSA #SpringBreakEverton trip!
Here’s the temporary itinerary under the assumption that the Everton v Chelsea match is held on Saturday afternoon. Like any Premier League match, this match could be rescheduled to Sunday especially if Chelsea continues it’s Europa League run so plan accordingly (ie make any planes home for Monday!). Additionally, Sunday night is St. Patrick’s Day in Liverpool and no one does St. Paddy’s quite like Liverpool!
Thursday March 14th
- Evening – Welcome Reception with EFC Staff & Friends at Hotel Novotel Liverpool City Centre
Friday March 15th
- Morning – Goodison Park Tour
- Lunch – Goodison Park with Everton in the Community & the Everton FC Staff
- Afternoon – Finch Farm Tour (TBD)
- Evening – Everton Supporters Event (TBD)
Saturday March 16th
- Morning – Free morning to enjoy Liverpool
- Noon – Bus to Goodison Park for pre-game autographs, Winslow Hotel pub stop & EFC Heritage Society visit
- Afternoon – Everton v Chelsea at Goodison Park (Kickoff TBA)
- Evening – Night on the town celebrating Everton’s win….
Sunday Match 17th
- Morning – Magical Mystery Beatles Tour
- Afternoon – Additional Football Match and/or Sunday Roast dinner at the Camp & Furnace
- Evening: St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Liverpool City Centre
The Hotel/Ticket Package
The EvertonUSA Spring Break Trip includes….
- Three nights at Hotel Novotel Liverpool Centre (with additional nights available at a discount rate) including breakfast & VAT. Sunday night is not included but can be booked.
- Ticket(s) to Everton v Chelsea, tours and meals mentioned above
- Private coach transportation to all events
- Everton 15% discount card for use at all Everton stores during trip
- An EvertonUSA gift bag/Liverpool Survival kit
- All taxes and fees included
- DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE (but happy to help get you to Liverpool)
Price (includes all VAT & taxes)
- $1099 Single Occupancy (Queen room)
- $899 per person Double Occupancy (Queen or Queen and sofabed suite)
- Special rate for students and children under 18
- Additional Hotel nights available at a discounted rate. Contact us with your dates for a quote.
About the Hotel: Hotel Novotel Liverpool Centre
The Novotel Liverpool Centre is right in the heart of everything Liverpool has to offer. Walking distance from the Albert Dock, Liverpool One, Matthew St. & Concert Square. it’s a modern four-star hotel with excellent fitness center, indoor pool & delicious breakfast. We strive to make this a first-class experience and the Novotel certainly qualifies. The rooms feature either one Queen bed or a suite with a Queen and sofa bed. Let us know what you require and we’ll make sure to accommodate your room needs.
How to reserve your spot:
This trip is limited to 30 spaces and will sell out quickly. A deposit of $250 is required to secure your place on the trip. Simply click the “Add to Cart” button on this page and checkout to make your deposit today. The deposit is fully-refundable until February 1st.
Once you’ve made your deposit, our staff will be in contact to arrange the details of your stay. The remaining balance of the trip is due February 16th via paypal or check. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (424) 259-3202 to chat and secure your spot on this epic Everton adventure.